For LightSail to function properly in a production environment, it must be able to access the following hosts and ports. These links must be white-listed on the network's firewall.
Please contact your IT representative to ensure that you can properly connect to the below Host and Ports
Session Storage Access Test, Session Storage Over 20 MB
· For LightSail to work properly, the browser you are using must have enough storage space of over 20 MB. The browser always checks if you have enough Hard drive memory to work properly. If your device fails, make sure you have enough memory space on your Hard drive.
· These api’s are used to manage and generate reports to use LightSail properly.
· Without this port, users may be blocked or denied access from using LightSail.
· This SonicWALL signature identifies legitimate SSL traffic over any port including HTTPS/443 and Secure-IMAP/993 using the gstatic.com SSL Certificate.
· Without this port, users may be blocked or denied access from these services. For the following hosts, [N] means any single decimal digit and * means any string not containing a period.
· These are is a required port to properly connect to Baker & Taylor
· This is a required port to use LightSail properly
· If you use Clever Sync, then this is a required port to sync properly
· This is required to allow small images including check marks etc. to show on LightSail
· The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
· Servicebus is required to collect LightSail data
· This is needed to allow messages and important information to show on LightSail
· This is required for the LightSail certificate to be active
Still have questions? Please submit a support ticket here or call us at 1-866-876-7323. You can also chat with a support representative by clicking on the chat icon on the top right corner of the LightSail screen.